- This day tour is a sampling of the wonders of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park and is suitable for almost everyone. Marvel at the spectacular formations in Paradise Cave as you stroll down the boardwalk. Learn about war history and culture at the 8 Ladies Cave and War Martyrs Memorial Temple. Enjoy a scrumptious Jungle BBQ lunch before trekking into the primary jungle to swim and explore the untouched Tra Ang River Cave.
- Trek: 2.5km
- Swim: 600m (optional)
- Fitness Level: low to moderate
WHAT TO EXPECT
This tour is suitable for everyone. The day starts with visiting spectacular Paradise cave – a must see cave in the National Park. Take in the caves beauty whilst our tour guide gives you information about impressive formations. After we take a short trip to the 8 ladies cave and a war martyr memorial where will you discover the history and traditions of Vietnam & about the area. The highlight of the trip is Tra Ang cave. You will have a short trek through the jungle where you will be greeted with a BBQ lunch. You will then climb over massive rocks to reach its mouth, complete a 600m swim completely within the cave.
- 8:00 – Pick up at the Hotels in Phong Nha.
- 8:35 – Depart for Paradise Cave by van.
- 9:00 – Arrive at Paradise Cave.
- 9:00 – 11:00 Visit Paradise Cave.
- 11:00 – Depart for 8 Lady Cave by van (Hang Tám Cô).
- 11:15 – 12:20 Visit 8 Lady Cave.
- 12:30- 13:00 Start trekking into the jungle to reach Tra Ang Cave.
- 13:00 – Time for lunch.
- 14:00 – Swim into Tra Ang Cave to explore 600m Tra Ang Cave.
- 16:00 – Start trekking to be back Ho Chi Minh road.
- 16:30 – Arrive at Ho Chi Minh road, enjoy cold drink on the road.
- 17:00 – Drive back Phong Nha and your hotels in Phong Nha. Tour end.
TRIP INFORMATION :
- Departure time: 08:00am – 08:30am Daily
- Duration: 1-Day
- Departure point: Your Hotel in Phong Nha
- Availability : Departs Daily
- Daily Group Tour : Max People : 14
- MINIMUM AGES: 6 years old
- ADVENTURE LEVEL: Low to moderate – suitable for most ages and abilities.
- WHAT TO BRING: Clothing to cover your knees and shoulders whilst
you are in the temple at 8 Lady Cave, Good walking or trekking shoes, Swimwear, A travel towel or sarong.
- Tour Guide & Porter Team
- Transportation in Phong Nha
- Entrance Fees ( 400,000vnd/pax to National Park & 250,000vnd/pax Paradise cave)
- Safety Equipment
- All Food & Drink
- Any Private Expenses
- Transport outside of Phong Nha
- Any Service Fees
- Personal Belongings
- Use of Trekking Shoes
- Use of Towel
THE PRICE ONLY: 1,350,000 VND ~ $60 US per person