- Opened in March 2017, this exclusive one-day Jungle Boss tour takes you on a short trek to Elephant Cave. Explore the unique formations before heading to Ma Da Valley for a relaxing swim in the crystal clear water and nothing on a scrumptious Jungle BBQ lunch. Continue hiking through the verdant forest and along the picturesque Tra Ang River to conquer the 600m of Tra Ang river cave by swimming in the darkness under the guidance of our professional tour guides and caving gears.
- Trek: 9km
- Swim: 600m Tra-Ang & Crystal Lake (optional)
- Fitness Level: moderate
WHAT TO EXPECT
This exclusive Jungle Boss trekking tour will take you to a short trek to the Elephant Cave. Explore 300m of its depths marveling at the beauty of the unique formations inside the cave. Then carry on the beautiful Ma-Da valley. Dive into the crystal blue waters of Ma-Da lake, have a delicious BBQ lunch prepared by our porters, and then complete a 600m swim completely within Tra Ang cave. The tour is a bit more challenging at the first section involving climbing over the rocks and navigating your way up the mountain to reach the Elephant cave.
- 8:00 – Pick up at the hotel and transfer to our base (Jungle Boss Homestay).
- 8:30 – Team meeting to plan the trip, clarify rules and regulations in the National Park.
- 8:45 – Depart for Elephant Cave by van
- 10.00 – Arrive at the trek departure point and start trekking through the jungle to the Elephant cave
- 10:00 – 11:00 Explore the Elephant cave
- 12:00 – Reach to Ma Da Lake- swim into Ma Da crystal lake.
- 12:45 – Enjoy BBQ lunch
- 14:00 – Start trekking to Tra Ang Cave.
- 15:00 – Arrive at Tra Ang Cave.
- 15:45 – Swim into Tra Ang Cave to explore 600m Tra Ang Cave
- 16:30 – Start trekking to be back Ho Chi Minh road.
- 17:00 – Arrive at Ho Chi Minh road, enjoy cold drink on the road.
- 17:30 – Drive back Phong Nha and your hotels in Phong Nha. Tour end.
TRIP INFORMATION :
- Departure time: 7:30 am to 8:00 am
- Duration: 1-Day
- Departure point: Jungle Boss Headquarters
- Availability : Departs Daily
- Daily Group Tour : Max People : 14
- MINIMUM AGES: 8 years old
- ADVENTURE LEVEL: Moderate to strenuous. For physically active guests.
- WHAT TO BRING: Long pants and long sleeved shirts, Good trekking shoes, Changes of clothes, Swimwear, Insect repellent, Hat, Sunglasses.
- Tour Guide & Porter Team
- Transportation in Phong Nha
- Entrance Fee ( 400,000vnd/pax )
- Safety Equipment
- All Food & Drink
- Any Private Expenses
- Transport outside of Phong Nha
- Any Service Fees
- Personal Belongings
- Use of Trekking Shoes
- Use of Towel
THE PRICE ONLY: 1,650,000 VND per person