- This one-day Jungle Boss tour takes you on a narrow track along the famous Ho Chi Minh trail. Explore the Vietnamese tropical forest and experience the history of the Vietnam-American War before reaching the exit of and exploring Dark Cave. The trek resumes and heads to the entrance of unspoilt Hang E, one of the most beautiful river caves in Phong Nha. Swim in the crystal clear natural springs and lunch on some delicious Jungle BBQ, then enjoy the splendours of E Cave.
- Trek: 12km
- Swim: 300m (optional)
- Fitness Level: Moderate to Strenuous
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience pristine jungle and explore 2 un-spoilt caves whist being provided with information about the wild life & the surrounding area along the trek. You’ll trek along narrow pathways, climb over giant boulders and navigate through rivers. Explore the jungle exit of Dark cave, clambering over sharp rocks and experiencing complete darkness in the depths of the cave. Carry on the trek to explore the breath-taking Hang E cave, where you will swim in one of the most beautiful river caves in Phong Nha. Enjoy a mouth-watering BBQ lunch with our team all prepared by our porters. The trek has some sections of uphill and downhill, stream crossing, trekking and a bit of rock climbing in the dark cave with a head torch, as well as swimming in the E cave.
- 07:30 – Pick up at the hotel and transfer to our base (Jungle Boss Homestay).
- 08:15 – Team meeting to plan the trip, clarify rules and regulations in the National Park.
- 8:45 – Depart for abandoned valley by van.
- 9:15 – Arrive at the trek departure point and start trekking through the jungle to the abandoned valley.
- 11:00 – Arrive at the Dark cave exit.
- 11:00 – 12:30 Explore 800m inside Dark cave.
- 12:30 – Start trekking along the river to hang E cave.
- 13:30 – Arrive at the entrance of hang E cave, BBQ lunch, swim in the crystal clear spring from hang E and explore hang E river cave.
- 15:30 – Start trekking on a different trail in the abandoned valley to Ho Chi Minh road.
- 17:30 – Arrive at the Ho Chi Minh road, enjoy cold drinks on the road.
- 17:45 – Drive back to Phong Nha village and to your hotel.
- 18:15 – Arrive at your hotel in Phong Nha area. Tour ends.
TRIP INFORMATION :
- Departure time: 7:30 am to 8:00 am
- Duration: 1-Day
- Departure point: Jungle Boss Headquarters
- Availability : Departs Daily
- Daily Group Tour : Max People : 14
- MINIMUM AGES: 8 years old
- ADVENTURE LEVEL: Low to moderate – suitable for most ages and abilities.
- WHAT TO BRING: Clothing to cover your knees and shoulders whilst you are in the temple at 8 Lady Cave, Good walking or trekking shoes, Swimwear, A travel towel or sarong.
- Tour Guide & Porter Team
- Transportation in Phong Nha
- Entrance Fee ( 400,000vnd/pax )
- Safety Equipment
- All Food & Drink
- Any Private Expenses
- Transport outside of Phong Nha
- Any Service Fees
- Personal Belongings
- Use of Trekking Shoes
- Use of Towel
THE PRICE ONLY: 1,650,000 VND ~ $74 US per person