Travel back in time to Vietnam’s regal past with a private day tour of Hue Imperial City (The Citadel) and Hue’s Royal Tombs. A knowledgeable private guide will show you around the imperial grounds of the former palace complex, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After a short river cruise on the lovely Perfume River (Huong River), visit two of the Nguyen Emperors’ most magnificent tombs. You’ll learn about Hue’s royal history as you glimpse its majestic architecture.
- Private Hue full-day sightseeing tour with private good English speaking
- Take a private tour of Hue Imperial Citadel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a scenic river cruise on the Perfume River and visit Thien Mu Pagoda
- Explore two of Hue’s Royal Tombs: Minh Mang Tomb and Khai Dinh Tomb
- Eat a Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private, air-conditioned car
▶ ITINERARY :
– In the morning :
- Our Private tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hue at 9:00 am to take the private boat trip enjoy a relaxing 45 minutes cruise on the enchanting Perfume River. Disembark for a brief visit to the seven-story Thien Mu Pagoda – a religious site in Hue city that lures tourists by its beautiful and ancient architectural structures of worship
- Continue to sightseeing in the Imperial Citadel- Vietnam’s former capital
- your private guide will take you on a 1 to1.5-hour tour of Hue Citadel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site containing the former Imperial Palace. Modeled on the Forbidden City in Beijing, Hue Citadel consists of a royal palace, tombs, hallways and ornate temples that showcase the former capital city’s regal past.
- Walk around the complex, located inside highstone walls, with your guide and learn about Hue’s Nguyen Emperors who ruled the former capital of Vietnam until the early 20th century. Bombed by both French and American forces, and heavily damaged during the 1968 Tet Offensive, much of the Imperial City lies in ruins and is slowly being restored to its former glory.
– In the afternoon :
- After a delicious lunch at a local restaurant in Hue City with Hue traditional food. See two of the most impressive Royal Tombs – Minh Mang Tomb and Khai Dinh Tomb – the final resting place of the Nguyen Emperors. As you follow your guide around the beautiful complexes set amid temples, courtyards and pavilions, admire the ornate tombs built above ground to honor the emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty.
- Your private tour of Hue ends with private transport back to your hotel.
▶ TRIP INFORMATION :
- Departure point : hotels located in Hue City Center
- Departure time : 9:00 AM – Flexible
- Duration : ~ 6 hours
▶ TOUR INCLUSIONS:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private car
- English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees – $13 per person
- Lunch -local food & drink – $10 per person
- 1 Bottled water/ person
- Private river cruise
- Fuel & Parking Fee
- Free Wifi
- Baby seat ( contact us to make sure available )
▶ TOUR EXCLUSIONS:
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Others services not mentioned
▶ THE PRICE FOR PRIVATE TOUR :