Start From Hue Airport ( Hui ) And Finish At Da Nang Airport ( Dad )
Highlight visit at HUE, DMZ, PHONG NHA NATIONAL PARK, PARADISE CAVE, MY SON SANCTUARY, HOI AN & DA NANG
Tour from Hue – Family Car Transfers & Tours have put together a unique 5 day/4 night itinerary that includes visits to must see sites along with some genuine Vietnamese experiences.
The trip commences in Hue and ends in Hoi An. This itinerary is flexible and can be altered to suit your personal preferences . It includes the DMZ and Vinh Moc Tunnels and the Phong Nha National Park ( Phong Nha Caves , Paradise Cave ) . Along the way enjoy highlights like a nighttime Seafood Beach BBQ and Swimming at beautiful Waterfalls.
Day 1 : Arrival in Hue – Explore Hue Ancient City – with private tour guide from Hue and driver
- Take the flight in the morning from Ha Noi or Ho Chi Minh City to Hue
- Upon arrival at Phu Bai Airport, you will be greeted by our guide and driver who will begin by escorting you on a tour of Hue City
- In the morning :
- You will visit at the Thien Mu Pagoda and then take the boat trip on the Perfume River back to Hue City for sightseeing the Imperial Citadel
- In the afternoon :
- After a delicious lunch at a local restaurant in Hue City with Hue traditional food. See two of the most impressive Royal Tombs – Minh Mang Tomb and Khai Dinh Tomb – the final resting place of the Nguyen Emperors. As you follow your guide around the beautiful complexes set amid temples, courtyards and pavilions, admire the ornate tombs built above ground to honor the emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty.
- Your private tour of Hue ends with private transport back to your hotel.
Day 2 : Hue to DMZ Khe Sanh & Vinh Moc – Cua Viet Beach – enjoy the Sea Food BBQ , maybe enjoy local beer and fire on the beach
- Our family driver will pick you up from the hotel in Hue city around 7:30 in the morning to drive to Dong Ha City to pick up your tour guide – around 70km from Hue to get to Dong Ha city to do the DMZ 2 tour to visit at the Rock Pile in the mountain, Ho Chi Minh Trail, Dakrong bridge, and Khe Sanh Combat base – where was the famous base during the war in Viet Nam
- where was the famous base during the war in Vietnam.
- After lunch (optional), we will drive to visit Ben Hai River, Hien Luong Bridge and Vinh Moc Tunnels – where the people lived during the war
- Then we will go to Cua Tung Beach or Cua Viet Beach for relax and stay there for 1 night.
- Tonight , you can simply take time to enjoy the Sea Food BBQ and fire on the beach
Day 3 : DMZ Vinh Moc to Paradise Cave to Phong Nha National Park
- After breakfast , we ride on the west Ho Chi Minh trail, today you have the chance to see the real trail with its mind-blowing, spectacular scenery – lots of jungle, mountains
- Visit Paradise cave – The longest dry cave in Asia , you have to passing over 500 rock step to go to the entrance . Then continue moving timber staircase to 1 km visit paradise
- You can have lunch at the Dark cave restaurant then experience kayaking , ziplining , swimming , muddy bath …..
- Or you can have lunch at the Mooc Spring then swimming at the water fall and kayaking
- After that , we go back to Son Trach village nearby the Phong Nha cave entrance to stay overnight
Day 4 : Explore the Phong Nha cave and Tien Son Cave and go back to Hue city
- Today you will explore Phong Nha cave by your yourself . You will take the boat trip on Son River to visit Phong Nha cave – wet cave – the world heritage site in Vietnam with attractive stalactite and stalagmitis.
- We will have take you to the Phong Nha National Park entrance and help you to boat the tickets and boat and waiting you here around 3,5 hours and then take you go back to Hue City
Day 5 : Hue to Hoi An with 7 to 8 hours including the Elephant Water Falls (Top Gear Route ) – with English speaking driver
- We will start from your hotel in Hue around 8:00 am or 9:00 am to Hoi An, via stop to visit fishing village, elephant water fall, Lang co beach – nice bay in Vietnam, Hai Van pass (Top Gear around here). Then, drive to marble village in the Marble Mountains to visit the carving village here.
- Check in the hotel in Hoi An. And you have free time to explore Hoi An ancient town by night
Day 6 – Extra day : Day tour Hoi An and My Son – 6 to 7 hours trip
Our family driver and a private tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An at 9:00 am to take the trip to My Son Sanctuary and then visit Hoi An in the afternoon, Highlights of your walking tour through its charming streets include the Japanese Covered Bridge, the local produce market, Tang Ky House and the Phuoc kien Association
Day 7 – Extra day : Departure Danang
Our driver from Hội An will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An any time and any day you want to leave Hội An to transferring to Da Nang Airport
▶ TOUR INFORMATION :
- Departure point : hotels located in Hue or Da nang or Hoi An City Center
- Departure time : 8:00 AM or 9:00 AM
- Duration : 5 days to 7 days tours
- Private English speaking tour guide for the DMZ tour and Hue City Tour ( day tour 1 & 2 )only
- English speaking driver but not is the tour guide
- Private modern car – Good air condition – Seats belt
- 2 Bottled waters / day / person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel & Parking Fee
▶ EXCLUSIONS ( we will organize , if you need it )
- All entrance fees
- Food and other drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Travel Insurance
- Others services not mentioned
▶ PLEASE CONTACT US TO HAVE THE BEST PRICE
Please leave us the message, we will reply you soon!